Thursday, March 28, 2013

See you soon...

I have been absent for quite some time, there has been alot of life thrown our way and some of it has been pretty difficult to deal with.

First,  I ended up with the respiratory flu... something that it took me over a month to get over. It's been a hard road to recovery, but i'm out running and lifting again and it feels so great! The girls are growing like weeds, leading me to believe that I need to freeze time at some point. Sarah has been chatting constantly about these huge amazing stories, and Char now knows every word involving food.


In the time we go through highschool, i've found that we make friends that make an impact on our lives no matter how small. And those who make a big impact, are the ones that leave us too soon. This girl was lovingly awarded the ability to find and devour new music and the appreciation of new sounds and singers, and many other amazing pieces of life's puzzle by a friend that I have lost touch with in the last couple years. He served our country overseas in the Army for a year, was an amazing cook, and left us too soon. We are left with the happy memories of a goofy guy that made everyone laugh and touched the lives of so many people. We were on the Lacrosse team together and I can't imagine how uneventful it would have been without his jokes and hard work. Late night phone calls giving me a hard time for the music he'd found on my mp3 player, and asking me if I ever did anything besides my homework. There are so many other things that I would love to say about this gifted man, but I can't put into words how Cliff was in person... He was unique and original...
He will always be loved, and missed by so many... This world lost a loving son, brother, uncle, and friend... See you on the other side, C.J.




 
In loving Memory Of Clifford Auvil V
May 16th 1989-March 23rd 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment